Welcome to EyeSpace!
Our mission is to make OrthoK and other life changing technologies accessible to all contact lens practitioners. We think fitting RGP lenses should be easier - which is why we created EyeSpace.
Are you a patient looking for EyeSpace lenses? Click here!
Getting Started in 10 minutes
All you need to do is contact your local EyeSpace distributor and set up an account.
EyeSpace is free, and includes the following:
- EyeSpace software that links to your topographer for designing, simulating, and ordering lenses
- A sample database and tutorials for learning how to design and order lenses
- Access to our website for tracking and tracing your orders and patient history
- Access to our online knowledge base and online certification
- Free set up and one-on-one training sessions (via Skype, or in person if we have a representative nearby)
What is EyeSpace? And what can it do?
EyeSpace is an easy to use software program for rigid contact lens design and simulation. It imports data from your corneal topographer, and uses that information to design a rigid contact lens. It can be used to fit our specialty lens designs, to design your own lens, and as an educational tool.
We offer a complete system for fitting a wide variety of RGP lenses, and work closely with our distributors to provide class leading educational material and individual support.
Works with multiple topographers. And more to come.
EyeSpace currently supports the Medmont E300, Oculus Keratograph, and Oculus Pentacam. If you want to use EyeSpace with a topographer that is not listed here, then please click here to let us know.